In this article we will discuss what is CRM and Features of CRM. Basically CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM is a technology used to manage interactions with customers and potential customers. A CRM system helps Organizations build customer relationships and streamline processes. Therefore, they can increase sales, improve customer service, and increase profitability.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a process in which a business or other organization administers its interactions with customers, typically using data analysis to study large amounts of information.
CRM systems compile data from a range of different communication channels, including a company’s website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials and social media. They allow businesses to learn more about their target audiences. For instance how to best cater for their needs, thus retaining customers and driving sales growth. CRM can be used with past, present or potential customers.
Features of CRM
- Lead generation
- Sales Management
- Products or Services Management
- Billing or Invoices Management
- Staff Management – Members Profile, Salary, Expenses etc
- Project Management through ER(Entity Relationship) Diagrams, DFD(Data Flow Diagrams), SRS(Software Requirement Specifications), Project Synopsis.
- Notification or Discussion through emails, chats, sms, voice call, video calls, form submissions
- Timeline Management between teams and clients or customers
- Goals or Targets Management
- Contacts Management
- Documents Management
- Proposal Management
- Workflow Automation / Tasks Management
- Reporting and Analytics
To manage any type of Business, one should have a CRM(Customer Relationship Management) Software for their company. There are many CRM Services available which can be used easily and efficiently.
If you are using the Salesforce CRM. After that, here is an detailed article about how to generate leads in salesforce CRM.
For Any CRM Development or CRM Support you can contact us here.
If you like this article then share this.