Laravel 8 Configuration Guide E-Book – Configuration files for the Laravel framework are stored in the config directory. Just look through the Files and Check the Configuration Options available for your Laravel Application.
These configuration files allow you to configure things like your database connection information, your mail server information, as well as various other core configuration values such as your application timezone and encryption key.
Laravel 8 Configuration Table of Contents
- Environment Configuration
- Environment Variable Types
- Retrieving Environment Configuration
- Determining The Current Environment
- Accessing Configuration Values
- Configuration Caching
- Debug Mode
- Maintenance Mode