In this article we will teach you how to make images specific points clickable in HTML.
For an example in the above image we want to make clickable the mobile and laptop area.
So, we will use the code given below to make our image parts clickable.
<img src="workplace.jpg" alt="Workplace" usemap="#workmap" width="400" height="379"> <map name="workmap"> <area shape="rect" coords="34,44,270,350" alt="Computer" href="computer.htm"> <area shape="rect" coords="290,172,333,250" alt="Phone" href="phone.htm"> <area shape="circle" coords="337,300,44" alt="Cup of coffee" href="coffee.htm"> </map>
Uses of HTML Map and Area Tags or Click on Image Pixels in HTML:
- Map and Area tags is useful in custom image map and we can make clickable map markers.
- It is also useful in generating click impressions on any image in digital marketing.
- We can also use these tags in ecommerce products images.
- We can also have some animations and effects by using these tags.
- You can make images specific points clickable in html or image pixels clickable in html.
- You can draw custom shapes like circle, rectangle, polygon or any canvas on any images in html
If you want more tutorials and tricks about HTML then visit our HTML Page.
If you like this article then share this.
Enter Your Comments Here...